Thursday, December 27, 2012

I got my Samples from Sample Room

I came across sample room from the bloggers I've been following. As usual, before I try it, I wait for their reviews first. Actually, I wanted to try it already because of the "Try before you buy" tagline. Upon registration you'll have 100 points that you can use to avail their samples. Cool huh!

Soon after I read reviews about it and proved that it's legit, I immediately created an account then waited for their samples to be restocked.
cool sticker logo

So I placed my order once the products I wanted got restocked. An email confirmation was sent to me along with the information needed to settle my bills. I need to pay for the shipping fee    only the shipping fee and then I can try the products!! I paid the shipping fee the following day, then sent the payment details early morning of the next day, later that afternoon I received my samples! So fast!! Good service!




front
back
Here comes the samples! I like their packaging. When manong arrived, he brought it like this, without plastic or anything. Save the earth! 



Here's what I availed, Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini skin Whitening Gel and Shiseido The Skin Care Day Moisture Protection. Gluta-C is in full size while the Shiseido, as you can see, is only a sample size. But I know that it is enough. I received samples like that before and they can last almost a month. 


So yeah. That's it. I'll make a review after 3-4 weeks. I urge you to try Sample Room too. 



____________
Edited to add
REVIEWS : Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini skin Whitening Gel and Shiseido The Skin Care Day Moisture Protection



No comments:

nRealate