Monday, January 7, 2013

Pseudo Nachos Attempt

After making Dynamite, I attempted to make Pseudo Nachos from the left over cheese and lumpia wrapper. 

Pseudo Nachos inspiration, from Love Desserts
The ingredients needed are ripe mango, tomatoes, and onion (diced or sliced in small pieces); cheese, and fried lumpia wrapper. You also put meat like ground beef, but it's okay without it    for me.

Since I don't have mangoes during that time, I decided to replace it with some other fruit that is sour and sweet. I went for grapes because that's what we have. Also, since I don't like onions, I put lettuce instead. I thought it has the same crunchiness as onion, or I just really want to include it. Who knows?
The remaining ingredients are the same: tomatoes, cheese, and fried lumpia wrapper. So I just mixed them and that's it!!


SO, ARE YOU READY FOR MY OH-SO-GOOD PSEDUO NACHOS?

#ICapsLockMoParaIntense


Tada!!

Yeah, yeah, it doesn't look so appealing and I know there's no aesthetic value in it, but trust me, it tastes good! I just literally mixed them. I left it on our table after having my share. When I went back to the table to eat our Christmas dinner, I can't find it. I asked my mom if she saw the bowl or if they ate it. She said she threw it away because she thought it's my waste from making the Dynamite!


STRESS! What a cruel world. 
Haha! Anyway, I enjoyed making it. Wait for my next attempts.

6 comments:

istepot said...

kaloka yung tinapon! haha! gusto ko din itry yan! lumpia wrapper lang pala! :))

istepot said...

haha! at dahil dyan alam ko na anong gamit dun sa big tacos na binibili namin hahaha!

chysa said...

tacos ba ang tawag? hahaha! O yun! lagyan mo nalang ng meat din para masarap! :))

istepot said...

tacos yung pag may laman sa loob..nachos ata yang nasa picture hehe

chysa said...

ahhhh. hindi ba gumagawa din si mami mo ng nachos? o tacos? naalala ko may nakain ako sa inyo na ganun eh hahha o yung may dip yun? :))

istepot said...

nachos hehe :)

nRealate