Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini Skin Whitening Gel


As mentioned from my previous post, I got this sample from Sample Room. I wanted to try this one because it can offer more than just whitening.





So before I used it on my sensitive areas, I tried the test for compatibility first. I felt nothing weird after a day, no irritation at all.




My initial reaction upon seeing the product itself was that I can control how much amount I'll get because of the packaging. It has a squeezable tube and a small opening/hole. The product has a gel-like consistency that glides smoothly on skin. It is easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. 

I've been using Gluta-C daily for almost three weeks when I wrote this and I already observed a little lightening on my underarm and on my dark spots. I guess it is better to use it twice a day for better and faster results. I am only using it after I took a bath. But for a whitening product to have results in less than a month, it really is something! 

What I like about this product is that it made my skin smoother. I noticed it a few days after I applied it on my underarm. It also made my hair grew thinner!! Plus, it is Paraben-free!!

I observed that the product is easily absorbed by the skin except on my underarm. It doesn't dry quickly there which is a bit time consuming especially when you need to layer your deodorant over it. Actually, you can also use it as a deo, if you want, because it has antibacterial properties.

This product can really give more than just whitening. The price is only PHP 199.75 for 200 ml tube like this. This is a full size, btw and it is available nationwide. I saw one at SM. You can buy yours or try it at Sample Room.


Try it! 

1 comment:

Ella Scott said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me. Here is my web blog
armpit whitening

nRealate