Friday, January 25, 2013

Shiseido Day Moisture Protection (SPF15)




Direction: Smooth over face after cleansing and balancing skin.


so watery

I've been using Shiseido The Skin Care Day Moisture Protection for almost three weeks now. The moisturizer is easy to apply because it has a watery consistency. A little amount goes a long way. The smell is okay, not strong but not faint either    it smells and feels like a milk lotion (for me). It doesn't dry easily. I didn't notice that much of a difference when I used this product. When I tried using it at night, I noticed the my face looks brighter the next day. It's good that it has SPF but as for the moisturizing properties, I guess there are other affordable products that can offer the same or even better results.



No comments:

nRealate