Saturday, February 16, 2013

AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer

This is one of the samples I availed from Sample Room and so far, this is one of my most loved samples.



 
The sample comes in a tube with 15ml of the product. The packaging is like the usual   easy to squeeze and hygenic.


I really like the smell    fresh with a tea-like scent; it really is a plus for me. After using this product (day and night) for more than a week, I noticed that my face became smoother and supple. The product glides smoothly on my face and it can be absorbed easily without feeling so sticky. What I just don't like about the product is that it made my face oily. I noticed this in less than an hour after applying it for the first time. I never experienced it before so I tried it again the next day (for verification purposes) and it still gave the same result. I like the product especially the smell but I might use this only during colder days or at night. This product is definitely for dry or normal skin type. I have a combination skin type, btw. I'm still indecisive whether to buy a full size one because I really like this moisturizer!



1 comment:

Valerie Summers said...

this is a great review. ava.ph is giving discount on ahava.
http://ava.ph/shops/2-ahava.html?type=#sthash.iSNJMMGk.dpbs

nRealate