Thursday, November 8, 2012

365+1 : October 2012

Ang fail, kasi hindi nanaman kumpleto.


WARNING: Picture heavy~

Oct01
Cream-O's version of Stick-O. This is softer than Stick-O. Addicting.


Oct02

Mogu Mogu galore. For mader, pader, ojou-sama, and brotherhood.  


Oct03
I'm browsing our old photos that my father brought from our old house. This one is memorable for me. Not the event itself, but what happened after I looked at this picture years ago. 

I was asking my mother who is that little well, not so little girl at the lower right of the picture, and she gave me HA? look. Since I didn't receive the answer I'm asking for, I prodded some more, and every time, her answer is "Hindi mo kilala yan?." I said "Hindi," I wouldn't ask if I know. My mother then revealed that it was me. It's very shocking! I can't even recall how I look like when I was a kid. Then I suddenly remembered the clothes I'm wearing in the photo, it's familiar. But WTH, what's with that face? I asked my mother if she's sure about it, and she answered yes. She said that I cut my own bangs that time. Great! I, at least, have a memory of it. Really, don't leave yer scissors around. Look at my bangs! It can't even cover half of my forehead. What was I thinking? Oh well, it became a habit.



Oct04

Treats from Dang and Chris! Blogged about it here.




Oct05
First time at Mezza Norte. Cakes (3 for 100php).



Oct06
My mama also loves chocolates. From time to time she brings home a chocolate of her choice.


Oct07
We visited my grandmother's grave in Pangasinan. It's been 2 years since then. 


Oct08
I want to bring this home, but it's not mine. Huhu.


Oct09
The coffee I bought at St. Francis. It's worth 5php only. When my mother saw me drinking it, she told me immediately to stop buying because it's dirty. She said sometimes there are little cockroaches inside the vending machine (?). Gawd~ I'm on my third cup when I learned about it.




Oct10
I got a gift from a friend! It's been ages since we've last seen each other and she gave me a gift. She's so thoughtful. 



Oct11
Oh butts. Oh butts. Sho's butt. Riida, I can see yours too. 




Oct12
First time using the blender. I put in guyabano juice, orange, banana, and ginger. It didn't taste good. Don't try it. You've been warned.



Oct13
Foodie~ Merienda beybe.



Oct14
Strawberry yogurt with toppings    marshmallows and kitkat bites. 



Oct15
I tried making maki again! Weee~ So fun! It tastes okay. Haha! Blogged here. Though there are no descriptions. 



Oct16
Kunwari healthy living. Haha! Cereal plus apple slices. 



Oct17
Hopia and siopao I bought from Binondo. 



Oct18
Maki galore~ It's my father's birthday and he asked me to make maki. This is too much. haha!



Oct19
Learning table tennis with college friends. 



Oct20
I tend to browse children's books when I'm at National Book Store. 



Oct21
Overnight staying at McDo with karaoke buddy.



Oct22
Hmmm...



Oct24
The shorts my mom bought for me. 



Oct25
This is my brother's old phone. It's better than my current one, so I'll use this starting today! Yay~



Oct26
I make gaya my brother's merienda. 




Oct27
I finally got my GC's from Saab! Yatta! Food tripping it is at Yellow Halo. 



Oct28
Another wound I got after closing the store. Why are wires so dangerous? Tssss. It's bleeding like crazy. It's nothing bad. I always get wounds, shallow ones, whenever I use some wires in our stores.


Oct30
A 50php foot sock. This is so thin. 




Oct31
Hello Steph! Ang kyot mo talaga dito. Hahaha! Facebook is too mainstream for this. 

2 comments:

minaminaboo said...

HAHAHAHA. That was you in the photo? I thought you're the one in white. XDD

chysa said...

ay oo ako nga yun. haha! mali nanaman ako ng lagay :))

nRealate