Thursday, November 15, 2012

Durarara!!

Ryugamine Mikado
It's been years since I last watched an anime. I guess the last one I watched was Arakawa Under the Bridge. My friend insisted that I watch Durarara!! I won't be making any review or summary, there's Google and other bloggers. Just picspam with lines.


Honestly, I got bored watching the first half. But I kept watching since it's recommended by my friend, so there should be something special about it. It took me 10 episodes to finally be interested. TWISTED! That's how I'll describe it. 
These three friends . . . Gah~! I don't know how to describe them. The characters are interesting. All of them. The way the story unfolds is fresh for me. Every episode is in different POV. That way, I can see where the characters are coming from, they are being emphasized. And you'll come to love them. Hoho. Also, since every episode is from a different POV, some scenes overlap. Sometimes I get confused, but it's very original. I remembered The Melancholy of Susumiya Haruhi. Haha!
Oh this is not a review. Just ramblings.



Hello there Izaya. One thing I like about this anime is that it kept me thinking about their real identity. This guy, until the end! The heck! I got so frustrated. Oh well, that's Izaya for you. me. 


Demnet past, yer so bitch. So I guess I need to be past, chasing my future ... and present? Haha! Sabaw desu~



You won't dare mess with Shizzy. He doesn't like violence, really, with all seriousness.

Truedat! Especially if it's your crush. Chos! And of course Shizzy's death glare.

I like Shinra, and how he flirts with Selty    headless girl. I took this scrcap because of the mug. Narcissistic tendencies? Every thing must be branded with thy fez? HAHAHAHA!

And lez not forget the foreigner, Simon. I love the accent. He's such a nice character. The line is not said by Simon, btw. It's the opening theme's lyrics. Somehow, it fits. :))



That's all~! Nemashou~

10 comments:

minaminaboo said...

don't have a photo, but i butchered her. OTL

chysa said...

tsssssh. maybe bekiderp has

minaminaboo said...

i'm sorry i don't have boobies. "OTL

So that was what bekiderp's comment about (while we're at LD)

chysa said...

it should be boobelya :))))

meron ka naman. di lang enough kay anri HAHAHAHA

chysa said...

Lemme see yer version of Anri. :)) We talked about it yesterday, bekiderp and I. :))


Haven't seen the manga yet. I'll try to search about it.

Shizuo and Izaya's twisted bromance<3

chysa said...

Yah! We talked about it right? :)) boobies HAHAHAHA

minaminaboo said...

i don't like my anri. But I do LOVE Anri. She first seemed like some weak useless character but then... BAM. SHE'S TOO FREAKING AWESOME~ <3

Shizuo and Izaya's twisted bromance<3
Shinri~

I believe the manga was more twisted. Not sure. When I watched the anime, there were only a few manga chapters out and scanlated. I was able to read until around chapter 7 (I think). I liked it but I wasn't able to follow up on it since it has veeerrryyy slow chapter releases. Idk about now, though.

Might try to rewatch some animes~

Bekiderp said...

HOHO. We did Kida and Anri! Bakaniki M and I. Orz XDb Izayaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bekiderp said...

ngayon ko lang nakita 'to, yes I haz... we look ghei though

chysa said...

@bekiderp:disqus may i see?

nRealate