Sunday, June 10, 2012

Movie Date + Treats

08 June 2012

Movie date with my high school friends! Yey! So we watched Snow White and the Huntsman. I don't know who picked the movie. LOL. I just got a text asking if I want to come and watch it, plus, our friend who recently turned a year older will be treating us (dinner). Movie wasn't the main thing that made me go, it's the food. haha!


going to cinema 11, SM North Edsa

By the way, this is not planned. Actually, movie watching was cancelled on the last minute because Russel has a class and he's being such a model student, and he doesn't want to be late, excuses excuses. :)) So we opted to have Marifel's treat. But when we met, we decided to go and watch dragging Russel with us. He can't say no because the dinner will be after the show. BI here. HAHAHA! 

The movie was good. What I don't like about it is the speaking voice of some actors, it's low. There are times that I can't get what they're saying. I appreciated Snow White because I can understand clearly what she says. The queen is very beautiful! I really like watching movies in big screen. :) That's it. :P

birthday girl


(c) Marifel Vergara

Yey for libre and for the awesome night! Thanks Maripi~

nRealate