Thursday, September 27, 2012

Disney Live! Mickey's Rockin Road Show

right before the start of the show


I got a free ticket c/o my auntie! Yey! As in free! Even on the ticket, it's Php00.00 lol. I'm actually hesitant to watch this because I was still reviewing by the time it was offered to me    like, only five hours before the show (Sep15). :)) I went with my cousin, my cousin's girlfriend, and my dad. We were like kids again! 

WARNING: Picture heavy post
Pictures below are taken by my cousin, Jason Caspe

This guy started the show, his energy is just too high! :))


Mickey's here!
They'll find more people to perform for the Talent Show



Ahh, so this is how it looks like :))

These two girls are amazing! I really like them! Their actions are so big but not awkward. Actually all of them are like that, but since these two are not mascots, i mean, I can clearly see their expressions so it's a plus! haha! Gah~ I'm remembering my theater days...

Here comes Cinderella
Cinderella my love (Ramon B. tune)!! She's so demure! I love the costume, it's like she's not walking. Haha! She's good and sooooo beautiful. Princess, indeed.


Here's Woody and her friend!
the oh so energetic Tiger!!
Buzz!!! 
Opening stint after the break with an audience participation

Woody's and his friend's performance
Trust Buzz for this kind of entrance :)) To infinity and beyond!



Lovely Cinderella, singing a song
fairy godmother is there for her transformation (change outfit sa usok)
And here's the prince!!
Tiger's dancing!

The more the merrier :))
Yey! 
My cousin spotted Vina Morales, and he was able to take this picture. lol. I don't know why this photo turned out like this, I rotated it before uploading. Anyway! I enjoyed the show!! This made me more excited for the Phantom of the Opera! Weee~

No comments:

nRealate