Thursday, September 27, 2012

Disney Live! Mickey's Rockin Road Show

right before the start of the show


I got a free ticket c/o my auntie! Yey! As in free! Even on the ticket, it's Php00.00 lol. I'm actually hesitant to watch this because I was still reviewing by the time it was offered to me    like, only five hours before the show (Sep15). :)) I went with my cousin, my cousin's girlfriend, and my dad. We were like kids again! 

WARNING: Picture heavy post
Pictures below are taken by my cousin, Jason Caspe

This guy started the show, his energy is just too high! :))


Mickey's here!
They'll find more people to perform for the Talent Show



Ahh, so this is how it looks like :))

These two girls are amazing! I really like them! Their actions are so big but not awkward. Actually all of them are like that, but since these two are not mascots, i mean, I can clearly see their expressions so it's a plus! haha! Gah~ I'm remembering my theater days...

Here comes Cinderella
Cinderella my love (Ramon B. tune)!! She's so demure! I love the costume, it's like she's not walking. Haha! She's good and sooooo beautiful. Princess, indeed.


Here's Woody and her friend!
the oh so energetic Tiger!!
Buzz!!! ♥
Opening stint after the break with an audience participation

Woody's and his friend's performance
Trust Buzz for this kind of entrance :)) To infinity and beyond!



Lovely Cinderella, singing a song
fairy godmother is there for her transformation (change outfit sa usok)
And here's the prince!!
Tiger's dancing!

The more the merrier :))
Yey! 
My cousin spotted Vina Morales, and he was able to take this picture. lol. I don't know why this photo turned out like this, I rotated it before uploading. Anyway! I enjoyed the show!! This made me more excited for the Phantom of the Opera! Weee~

No comments:

nRealate