Saturday, September 29, 2012

365+1 : August 2012

Lo and behold, I transferred most of my August POTDs before I lost my phone! So lez start posting my POTDs here, same format am using at LiveJournal.


WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY!

Aug01
I think my mother likes otap. She's been coming home with this from time to time.



Aug02
Sopas~ or not. Haha! Am so proud of myself! I cooked this. It doesn't look so appealing but it tastes good! :))


Aug03
No decent food around, so back to noodles.



Aug04
I love cinnamon rolls!!


Aug05
It was over midnight when the movie + Q&A portion finished. Just took a picture of my nails out of boredom. 


Aug06
Indie film watching!! So refreshing! Definitely not your usual chummy chummy films.


Aug07
Our dinner for the night after evacuating. Apparently, Habagat is creating more damage than necessary. Demnet. 


Aug08
Oatmeal with milo for breakfast.


Aug09
Because I wanted taho yesterday, my father bought one for me. It's cold though when I woke up. :))



Aug10
Errand girl. Duplicate of the keys of the new house.



Aug11
Watched Posas! So far, this is the best film (for me) in this year's cinemalaya entries.



Aug12
Bought my slippers with mama. I accompanied her to  buy stocks. Just saw this one and I instantly want it! Weee~



Aug13


Aug14
MNL 143 is so kilig! Instead of Q&A, they offered to give us an acoustic enetertainment. 




Aug15
Errand girl. Bought envelopes and wrote the entries of my mother.



Aug16
I've been hearing things of Twinings. When I saw this while doing grocery shopping, my hand is itching to put it in my cart. But it's too expensive! huhu. Next time.



Aug17
Got my university clearance already! The picture is small, intentionally. Why? Because I can. 



Aug18
My father has been getting things from our previous house. Guess he thinks my medals are worth keeping.



Aug19
For a night of singing, pictures must not be forgotten. Hurdur Bekiderp~


Aug20
This doesn't fell like mouthwash at all. No sting    so not Listerine. But it feels so refreshing.



Aug21
Twister fries! I missed it. :)



Aug22
Finally got my samples from Ellana Mineral! Here's my take about it.



Aug29
Haul~! Skin care products and Lorys! I love Lorys! I know now what the fuss is all about. Though I guess I'll try other products, but it definitely works (well, for me). :)

No comments:

nRealate