Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bubba Lab Experience~!


When I read AllOverMarikina's blogpost about Bubba Lab, I felt the urge to try it out! Looking at the pictures she posted, the store is just so cool! I love it!

I wasn't really planning to go here at the moment due to some reasons I don't want to mention    and this poses the question 'Why am I still online blogging about this?' haha! Just tell em your studying for the board exam!! But my ever supportive friend invited me on the spot. I said as long as she treats me, then it's okay. And she did! WAHAHA! Our first ever experience in Bubba Lab!! Weee~ So fun!

The place is homey, chos! :)) The ambiance is well set and there are a lot of things to look at. Very creative. The smell inside the store is so nice too! And the scienteasts are very accommodating... plus, they're wearing a lab gown! Haha! I miss my lab gown :(

We asked for their best sellers and our option became limited to the Frost Series. My friend ordered Fuzzy Melon, while I ordered Choco Milk Tea. I was actually contemplating whether to choose Green Tea Frost over the choco one since I like green tea so much, but then I decided to go for what was recommended. :)) I'll try the Green Tea Frost next time.

If you've tried eating at The Iscreamist, their menu is also in this form, like a periodic table. And what caught my attention were the 'elements' on the far right, they have charges!! Cool~

Left: Choco Milk Tea Frost, Right: Fuzzy Melon Tea Frost
Cookie (Php20.00)
I bought cookies for us because I'm really hungry. The cookie tastes good... or okay. When we were going home, we saw a sign board outside the shop about their nachos! Gah! I guess that would be better. But it left me wondering whether it'll go well with the tea ;)) 


large with extra cream... and calories
This is yummy!! I can't help but mutter 'ang sarap' after tasting the cream! It tastes like cream cheese, plus something I can't determine as of now. Gosh~ The taste is way way stronger than any other teas with rock salt and cheese I've tried before. I tried the Fuzzy Melon and I like it better! I can clearly taste the tea in it. I like tea eh, sarreh. :)) We were so full after drinking the tea... plus cookie pa pala. Please drink this in moderation, if not, you'll die early. HAHA! Too much calories!! 


vanity pic before heading home
I enjoyed our first experience at Bubba Lab! We'll definitely go back there. And I realized, most of our conversations were  chemistry related stuff. haha! Must be the ambiance? Or not? We're chem majors anyway, so must be our language. Chos!

Ah! And the owner is a biochemist. FYI lang. :D 

Visit their facebook page for more information. :) MustStudyNOW!!

2 comments:

chysa said...

Wow. Thank you! :)

Terry said...

Awesome blog!

nRealate