Wednesday, September 26, 2012

LBT's Treats~

Pizza party c/o board exam passers. (c) Stephanie Bermudez

After the board exam, Monday was saved already for videoke time!! Weee~ On my post about the board exam, I mentioned there that we went to Timezone to play. What I intend to do that time is actually to sing, but there are no empty rooms and there are a lot of reservations. I was frustrated, I went singing while we're on the escalator and on the way out of the mall. Marie said that we can do that in their house next Monday. So Monday came and I am so ready to sing my lungs out!!



LBT! L-R: Roms, Jay-el, Char, Joel (blurred), Marie, Aileen, Steph
LBT's complete!! Yey! Joel is blurred because he jumped. Jump shot ba ito? HAHAHA!

While they do the singing, I do the clicking. lol. Am using Steph's camera here. hoho. It's better, ne. Though I still don't know how to use it. -_-

Char! TOP 2!!

Lee Min Ho
random megane shots

And here comes the star, Aly Siopao. She was still asleep when we came. This is her just-woke-up state.

HAHAHAHA! Ang bata-bata palang may kinukuha na. :))

Hala! Sige, pagkaguluhan ang bata! :))

This photo, and photos all the way down, are by Stephanie Bermudez. I love this shot. 1) Because Aly is looking at the cam so as Pards, 2) Aly's kinda pouting, and 3) I'm there. HAHAHAHA! Sorry for my presence, but I like it.

This photo is good, but Aly's reminding me of The Grudge. Do you know that horror film? Brrrr..

"See, I can walk na." <~conyo agad? HAHAHA
I was just imagining her saying that line. She still can't talk. And we can't wait til she can. While they are busy playing with the kid, am busy concerting. :)) No photos for that.


After all the singing, we went to Trinoma to watch The Mistress    Char's treat. And here we are getting some dose from Happy Lemon. That day was a blast! I was so happy! ♥ LBT!!

No comments:

nRealate