Saturday, September 22, 2012

I lost my phone :(


This is my Samsung E2652W Champ Duos. My parents bought this for me last April 2011 since I lost my phone March that year. What I like about this phone is it's dual sim. I have two active numbers and I just find it annoying minding two phones, so having a phone that can house my sim cards is just so great. My mom bought the pink case for me. She actually asked me if I want pink or blue. I said green. Haha! She knows it, but there's no green available so I chose pink. The cellphone strap was from Korea given to me by a friend. I tend to put specific strap on my phone, I don't like changing straps. Wala lang. Haha~!

THE STORY
I lost this phone last Sunday. I was sitting near the entrance of the jeepney and I just paid so my wallet is on my lap. I just finished texting also and was starting to fix my things inside my bag. The jeepney driver is driving so fast that my wallet fell! Of course I got off and started picking the things that flew out from my wallet   my money, form 5, receipts, GC, etc. Good thing there were only a few cars passing by. After getting the important things, I immediately rode a taxi and fixed my things there. It was raining and I was wet. The driver was asking me if I got all my stuff and if I forgot anything. I said yes I got it and then I told him the destination. I was still fixing my things and we were already at the place and the driver was asking me several times if I forgot something. I said "Wala naman po." Then I started rummaging my bag for my phone so that I can text my friend just to say that I am near our meeting place. Then it hit me! My phone!! I can't find my phone, I don't have it inside my bag or my plastic, and even on my pocket. I searched under my seat but it's not there. Sabi ko kay manong nawawala yung phone ko. He said, that's why he is asking if I got all my things because a bus stopped suddenly near me and the 'konduktor' got off and picked something then went back to the bus before the bus drove fast. I am not aware of that since I am looking for my things. The driver said that we can still follow the bus if I just realized it earlier. I asked him if he can still remember the plate number of the bus but he said no.

It's saddening but I know that God has a purpose for this. I was so sad. I'm not angry or anything. I don't have the right and energy to complain also. Just plain sad. I was on the verge of crying but I opted not to entertain the thought. I need to look for my friend. I have no means of contact, so everything will just be pure divine appointment (or chance if you're more comfortable with the term). I was late for the appointment, and I can't find my friend. I decided to just stay standing where the jeepneys would normally stop, so if ever my friend rode one, she might see me. And thank God she saw me! 

One reason why I can't afford to stay sad is because we're going to a birthday party, and I don't want to ruin the mood. I am meeting my friend so that we can go together. Here's the birthday celebrant. 
Alyssa Claire "Siopao" Banez
(c) Stephanie Bermudez

Aly just turned one last September 14. She's the newest addition to the LBT family. Weee~ We gave her books and card. Haha! Kahit hindi pa niya mababasa. 

LBT plus import Chem Instructors (c) Stephanie Bermudez

What I really regret is my Memo! I started noting my dreams last July 2011. Most of the time I remember my dream if I woke up naturally (meaning waking up not by alarm or any other external factor). While I can still remember it, I'll type it on my phone   I use Memo for that. I do that for personal purposes. Haha! The funny part will be reading it after several days or months, then I'll think why do I have that kind of dream. Also, whenever I feel like writing, I tend to type it on my Memo since I'll be distracted if I use my laptop. 

I'm also disappointed since I wasn't able to transfer my photos since August. I'm doing this project called 'Project 365' (Project 365+1 for leap years) wherein you'll take a photo each day. I usually call it as my photo of the day. Most of the time, I take the photo that will describe my entire day or the highlight of my day. I think, I'll start posting my POTD here in blogger starting next month. :)

Oh well. I'll just be excited for a new phone! But I miss my phone. 

No comments:

nRealate