Friday, October 5, 2012

Forbidden Love

Because we missed each other and I am so luckyI got treated!! OMG! My 'palibre tendencies' kicked in by dinner time and urged Chris to treat us, and to my shock and happiness, he agreed! Receiving the chocolate from Dang is too much already, but she treated us with burgers too! 

We went to Area 2 (UP Diliman) and bought food from Owen's. If you're coming from the Shopping Center, Owen's is the first stall you'll see. They sell pasta and burgers for only Php40.00 each! Here's what we got.
Top (mine): Arrabiata, Right (Dang): Puttanesca with chili flakes,
Left (Chris): supposedly Italian Sausage (sausage was changed to spam due to unavailability)
CW: Cowboy burger, Southwest Philly, Lil' Owen

Sorry I don't have the descriptions of the food. But I like Lil' Owen because it has pineapple. We let kuya cut the burgers into four so that we can try all of the flavors. By the way, these were the only remaining flavors during that time. You have other choices to choose from, especially for the pasta.

Photo taken by Laureen Ballesteros
I can't remember what we're talking about that made me react like this. But whenever I see it every time Dang browses the photos, I always comment that I look so pretty here. Of course, Chris is making faces. I don't know about Dang, maybe she's used to it. lol. Sorry, I-love-myself meter     MAX! HAHAHAHA!


Dang and Chris! :)
Hooray for their first appearance in my blog!! Thank you so much! Sa uulitin. :))



As for the title of the blog, it came from our recollection of a photo that kinda exhibits a Forbidden Love. It was a photo of two boys sharing a kiss. It looked forced on the picture. Oh I love the struggling/disgusted look of the Uke. They were just participating in a game where you need to relay the card using your lips. The bleep made the picture looked like they're kissing. As much as I want to post it here, I can't. I might end up in jail. Haha! 

BL!~

No comments:

nRealate