Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mezza Norte Experience

L-R: Steph, me. Aileen
I went out eating after watching Idobidoobidoo with my college movie buddies. It was my first time at Mezza Norte. 

Photos by Stephanie Bermudez, except the last one.
As expected, the place is crowded. There's so many food stalls to choose from. From rice meals, snacks, desserts. street foods, etc. It took me a while to finally decide what to eat. 


Aileen bought a meal    rice meal. It reminds me of Rodic's 


Takoyaki
Steph bought Takoyaki and mini nachos? Sorry am not sure. But it looks like the one above. 

Tuna Pomello Wrap
I bought Tuna Pomello wrap. I think the combination is great. I also asked to put cheese, and they did. So kind~

juice

3 for 100php cakes
We weren't able to finish these three. In the end I brought it home. I really like the one on the left. It tastes like leche flan. I guess it's baked leche flan. 



Mezza Norte
UP-AyalaLand Technohub (Commonwealth Avenue)
Open every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm to 3am

No comments:

nRealate