Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fresh Selections

I haven't been in the Maginhawa area and its nearby streets recently. When we passed by this area, my friends told me that Fresh Selections is newly opened. Actually, we were planning to eat there that time but since there's no seat available and we're too hungry to wait, we chose to dine at another place. Luckily, the Fresh Selections was not crowded the next time I passed by the place.

menu

Kiampong (Php60)
This is what my friend ordered. It's one of their specialties. It's rice mixed with nuts, veggies, and mushroom. Please ask their staff for more detailed description. :)) When it was served, I thought the size is too small, but when I tried eating some, I immediately thought that it's just enough. It's tasty and a bit heavy (because it's rice).

Honey Vinaigrette (Php60)
Since I don't like to eat rice or noodles that time, I ordered something from their salad wraps. Honey vinaigrette. It has nice ring to it. :)) Tastes like a salad, in a wrap. Haha! Fresh~! I like the dressing. I didn't think that this would fill my stomach, but it did. Enough to quench my hunger. Oh, plus spoons of Kiampong, that's why.

In all fairness, they serve healthy and very affordable food. The place is small, bright, and . . . warm? Homey is not it eh. Cozy? Haha! I can't describe it. You can approach their staff easily, and they know their thing. Approachable, attentive, trained, and confident. Nice staff. I really notice and appreciate good service. :) 

Fresh Selections
87 Maginhawa St., Teacher's Village,
Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 514 7235

No comments:

nRealate