Monday, October 8, 2012

365+1 : September 2012

So using my Dad's phone for taking photos    when my lost phone's camera isn't serving its purpose, saved me from having this blog post to contain even lesser pictures. Whatever I'm blabbing. :))

I didn't think I'll be posting my POTDs for September so a week before the month ends, I stopped taking pictures even though I have the means. Guess am still mourning over my lost phone. 
                                                                               




Kidding!! So lez go start~


Sep04
A-little-bit-bland spaghetti I cooked. And my brother's girlfriend happened to be around while I'm making this. She ate, and I dunno if I'd be thankful for her lack of comment. lol


Sep07
Got my free Laneige BB Cream plus spent the little money I have for scrubs! 


Sep08
Nyahahaha! The package finally arrived!! I won in a giveaway. A first! And it's HumanNature! Am just so happy~ Weee! 


Sep15
This is the only photo I'm able to take on Disney Live Mickey's Rockin Road Show. 


Sep17
Sep18
Sep19
For the dates September 17-19, I guess this post will be enough. Haha! Tamad ko lang mag-ulit. :)) 


Sep20
Like Disney's, this is the only photo I was able to take for the Phantom of the Opera! SUPERB!! I guess that's not enough word to describe it, but yeah~ SO AMAZING!! 


Sep21
Look at this!! Feeling ko tinalo na nito ang pila sa prerog ng PE sa UP. Am at the second to the last line. There's at least 5 or 6 loooong lines for the Korean movie. I don't know the movie actually, I just happen to have a free time and since it's free, might as well watch. I guess the lead actor is a member of a popular band    but since I don't know him, he's not popular. Haha! Anyway, di ko rin naman napanood, wala na daw space. Oh well. Good thing, it's horror daw eh.

Sep22
And I got a ticket for the Korean Film Fest. Not that it matters because the whole thing's free. But since I have this, I will be prioritized. Hoho. I watched the last movie! Yay! Jeon Woo Chi! 


Sep23
Celebration for the board exam passers! Post here.



Hopefully I'll be able to complete my POTDs for October. 

2 comments:

Noh said...

Wow, haba ng pila sa Kor Film Fest! Akala ko mahaba na yung sa Eiga-Sai. :))

chysa said...

diba! to the point na andaming hindi nakapasok.

nRealate