Wednesday, December 5, 2012

365+1 : November 2012

Nov01
I was given the task to lit these candles.


Nov02
 Gayuma ni Maria's special menu for halloween.



Nov03
 Hello Rasel! Yer so gay here. 




Nov05
I bought this sulit pack days ago and gave it to my mother right after buying. She forgot to bring it home. So I wasn't able to use it when I need it the most.





Nov06
I tried using these erasers to add a little design on my nails, they look good but I think the pieces I cut were too thick. And I thought I should just use them as erasers and just buy fimo canes for my nails. lol.



Nov07
Dinner at Crazy Katsu again. Here's the menu.


Nov08
You see, I can learn a lot from Arashi. 



Nov09
Exactly, Selty. #Durarara!!


Nov11
Izaya, I still don't know what's running in yer mind. But I like you.  #Durarara!!


Nov12
Food from Ilocos. Please notice my nail. The pie thingy is from the erasers (see nov06's photo description). Not bad, right?


Nov13
Coz #Durarara!! won't be so twisted without these three! Oh yeah, Happy Three Friends. Truly bloody.


Nov14
Chinese watermelon again. Chinese nga ba? 


Nov16
Just bought a matte lipstick from Ever Bilena. Mauvey. It's perfect for my everyday wear. 


Nov17
Papa bought an ice cream!! Yaho~ And surprisingly the flavor's not halo-halo or like a fruit salad. 



Nov21
It's Marci's birthday celebration! Dinner's on her at Kangaroo Jack. Sheez, I was about to type Papa Jack! 


Nov22
Meh brushes. I hope I can start painting soooooooon~


Nov23
Coz brother gave me merienda, puto't kustinta.


Nov24
Bekimom's birthday celebration! Love Desserts it is. But these plates contains non-dessert things. It's the last plates we need to finish.


Nov25
I really want something like this. Or a blazer with a touch of Arashi.  Haha! 


Nov26
I said I'm hungry, then my dad bought this. 




Nov27
Ramin, why are you so gwapo? Why your voice is so lamig? MARRY ME RAMIN!!! okay, OA na.




Nov28
Happy birthday Mama!


Nov29
Ice cream again! I'm eating even though I still need to teach. Haha!




This is another incomplete month. 

No comments:

nRealate