Sunday, December 9, 2012

WAG : Aiba Month post #2

2010 Concert - SCENE (dome)
Here's Aibaka's spin. Haha! He overdid it. Even Sho is laughing. That's one thing I noticed. Sho is looking at them from the other side. He's not singing either. That's why I decided to include him in the gif. 






PICSPAM! plus bonus gifs!

Arashi no Shukudai-kun (last episode)
Those were the days, Aiba. And I like seeing all of you do it even though some looked pissed and/or embarrassed. 




SCENE Kokuritsu (2010)
Why can I see Gackt? 



Kirin CM
Yakiniku YAY! Yakiniku YAY! Yakiniku YAY! Although it's not yakiniku, I just have this image of Aiba. hoho.



2010 Concert - SCENE (Dome)
Epic big glasses! His solo performance is amazing. Playing with the lights. With that, here's some bonus gifs!


いいね。



Hadashi no Mirai PV
Aiba looks so young here. And I just noticed that he wore accessories. I rarely see him wear some. Or maybe I just didn't notice it. Look at the reflection on the shower head (?). Wihi~ Cameraman.

No comments:

nRealate