Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dynamite / Chili Cheese Sticks

In an attempt to contribute something this Christmas, I tried making Dynamite. Initially, my mother didn't want me to do so. I know why she's very hesitant at first. My previous cooking attempts are not very successful. Either something's missing or I put weird things on it. I do think they taste okay, though. Haha!

Anyway, I tried making this is because it's easy and cheap.
ingredients


So basically, you just need your chilis, cheese, lumpia wrapper, and oil for frying. What you need to do is to cut your cheese into slices. Set it aside then work on your green chili peppers. Wash it, then slit along its length and remove the seeds. You may want to wash the inside part to make it less spicy. After that you can stuff it with cheese, then use lumpia wrapper to wrap the whole thing. Deep fry and voila! Dynamite!







K. It doesn't look good. More practice maybe. It's so spicy btw. 



NOTE: WEAR GLOVES!! latex gloves? Use it when you're working with the chilis. I didn't wear any and my fingers felt hot until the next day! NO! Actually it's like a burning sensation. It stings!




Additional note: You can add ham together with the cheese if you like. I haven't tried it yet. If you want, you can also dip it in different sauces/dips.

8 comments:

Bekiderf said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

chysa said...

....

istepot said...

in fair maganda pagkakabalot haha!
bagay sya sa mayo dip hehe

chysa said...

gusto ko sana, kaso mamantika na eh. haha! pero tatry ko next time.

at nakapagbasa ka pa ng blog habang nagpprobset ah hahahah

istepot said...

parang wala kaming nagawa kagabi haha

chysa said...

hahahaha! nakauwi na ba kayo?

istepot said...

hindi pa haha walang uuwi hangga't walang natatapos ang peg namin haha

chysa said...

tapusin nyo na!!

nRealate