Sunday, December 30, 2012

WAG : Sakurai Month post #1

Since it's almost January, I'll start Sho's month! Yey!



Arashi Summer Tour 2007 (Time) : MC part
Sho, flexing and showing his muscles. He's enjoying it! Haha! And below's what Riida has to say.


PICTURES~

Himitsu no Arashi-chan Share House - Unseen SP
This is how he looks like after trying one of the choices for Aiba Drink. NOTE: Ohno



AAA 2008 Tokyo : Arashi's Fight in Kokuritsu
Since Sho always facilitates the talk, he usually do the asking, so I guess I enjoy it when he's the one sharing his opinions. . . especially with his muscles showing. I can completely forget about his sloping shoulders.





Arashi no Shukudai-kun : Super Aiba Sugoroku (World Tour)
Tutankhamun! So you're the first victim, Sho. 



Himitsu no Arashi-chan VIP Room - Fukada Kyoko
I wonder if he has a pet. I can't imagine him, but I guess he'll dote... how to use dote in a sentence?



Hatenai Sora PV Making
So this is how you look like when wearing a bath robe. fufu~ I can only imagine....



No comments:

nRealate