Sunday, December 16, 2012

WAG : Aiba Month post #3

Hadashi no Mirai PV - Aiba's Solo
Hadashi no Mirai is the first PV of Arashi I've ever watched. I'll be honest, I didn't notice Aiba that much. He seems like "normal" to me. No impact... Well, that's before.





PICSPAM + bonus!!

Hatenai Sora PV Making
Don't mind the arrow, it doesn't mean a thing. I didn't put it either.


Himitsu no Arashi-chan (forgot what episode >.<)
 HnA, why this picture? Everything looks so strong... his features. Or is it just me? Haha!


Hadashi no Mirai PV - Aiba's stunt

Because this guy is up for anything . . . dangerous and fun is maybe his favorite combination. 


2010 Concert : SCENE (Dome)
Your smile is very contagious. You really are like a sun.


Hadashi no Mirai PV
I thought it was just a random girl, but no, it's Aiba. 


Hadashi no Mirai PV

No comments:

nRealate